Turn To Us for Water Damage Repairs

We're one of the leading service providers in and around Traverse City, Harbor Springs, Charlevoix & Garfield Township, MI

If you're experiencing water damage and flooding in your home, it's important to act fast and call Floodman now. Water damage can be caused by a variety of issues, from burst pipes to severe weather, and can quickly lead to mold and structural damage if not addressed properly. By calling Floodman, you can ensure that the damage is properly assessed and fixed with the right equipment and techniques. Additionally, Floodman can provide guidance and support throughout the entire process, from filing insurance claims to repairing any structural or cosmetic damage. Don't wait until it's too late - call Floodman as soon as you notice water damage in your home.

Types Of Damages

Flood damage

caused by natural disasters such as hurricanes or heavy rainstorms.

Plumbing damage

resulting from burst pipes, leaks, or clogs.

Sewage backups or overflows

which can lead to hazardous and unsanitary conditions.

Appliance malfunctions

such as a broken water heater or washing

Roof leaks

which can allow water to enter the home and cause damage to ceilings, walls, and floors.

Groundwater seepage

which can occur in basements or crawlspaces and lead to moisture problems and mold growth.

Storm surge or tidal flooding

caused by hurricanes or other severe weather events.


which can occur when warm, humid air meets a cool surface, such as a window or wall.


which can cause water to accumulate and seep into a home.


which can cause moisture buildup and lead to mold growth and other moisture-related problems.

When should you hire our team for water damage repair work?

Water damage is a serious issue that shouldn't be ignored, especially after a burst pipe or flood. Our specialists provide quick and efficient water damage repair services that are designed to protect you, your family and your valuables from damage. Make our team your first call for water damage remediation work if you notice:


  • Standing water after a storm
  • Condensation around your windows
  • Odd smells
  • Water stains on your walls

Don't wait to act when you notice water damage in your space. Contact our team now to arrange your service in Traverse City or Charlevoix, MI. A member of our team will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.